Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sean Bean

I'm feeling so much better now - though not 100%. Still, I did manage to do my 'Male on Monday' blog for the Pink Heart Society. (Trish Wylie had to step in and do my Saturday Surprise this week. Thanks, Trish!)


I've placed British actor Sean Bean in the Pink Heart Society Hall of Fame. And here, especially for Michelle Styles, is a picture of him in Troy.



There just isn't room in one blog to post all my inspirational photos. :)

Troy aside I had a couple of other unforgiveable omissions - Carver in 'Lorna Doone' (and yes I know I was attracted to the villian)

and Lovelace in 'Clarissa' (which is, actually, as bad!).





Now, must write. I'm soooo far behind where I should be by now!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:32 pm, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    Many thanks.

    And yes, he can be inspirational. I had forgotten that he was in Lorna Doone...

     
  • At 8:08 am, Blogger Liz Fielding said…

    I didn't see him in Lorna Doone, but enjoyed Clarissa -- especially the moment where his aunt slapped him *g* Definitely a "cheer" moment!

     
  • At 8:10 am, Blogger Liz Fielding said…

    And of course the moment at the end when he finally confronted his own evil and died rather than kill the better man. Sigh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home