Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I would blog but ...

Just to say - I would be blogging but can't because Trish is hogging my computer! (I'm in the garden on my laptop.) That and the fact that we're having something of a word count war ...

So, if you want to check out what we've been up to you'll need to visit her blog here.

I would like to say that she's overly critical of me and the locating of a shoe shop. She really ought to consider herself lucky I didn't lead her into Russell and Bromley because she would have been very much poorer. *g*

Also I only bought shoes because I have an addiction. *She* couldn't walk!!! And has given our editor something of a guilt complex. Vanity is such a sin, don't you think??? *vbg*

I do agree about the Haymarket theatre though. I'd never been there before and it really is a little gem. Perhaps a tad too small a stage for such a cast heavy musical but it's a Grade 1 listed building and really very beautiful.

That's it! Trish is off to buy her day's supply of cigarettes and I've a chance to get ahead ....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:43 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    And now she's finding as many ways as possible to hold me back.... I tell ya - she may have a sweet disposition but she's *devious*...

    As to the vanity part - I've left my cave like what, TWICE this year??? I have a choice of heels - ratty rainers or SLIPPERS....

    IF I'd had an idea it was a Himalayan trek I'd have gone shopping BEFORE I came over.... ;)

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    And she's a *country* girl ...

    Apparently it's because she can't wear wellingtons!

    BTW - she bought a paper while getting the cigarettes. Hasn't started work yet!!!

     
  • At 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't get long enough to chat to you on Friday, Natasha, or I would've got you off shoes and onto a far naughtier addiction: Radley handbags *g*

    Lovely to see you (and Trish) though. x

     
  • At 12:40 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Next you'll have to send her out for milk. Oh and you've run out of bread right. And coffee. Trish can you go get coffee?

    So far I see no evidence of word counts from either of you???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home