Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hugh Jackman - it's war!


Today Trish Wylie has nominated Hugh Jackman for the Pink Heart Society Hero database. We're all agreed he should be there - but we're squabbling about the incarnation.

Obviously, I am right! These are much more inspiring photos. *g*

I do think he's a perfect hero choice. He can sing, dance, act and he loves his wife - who is about my age. Lovely!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:31 am, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    The ones on my blog are good too!!!! And I mean, *C'MON* is there such a thing as a BAD pic of this guy?????

     
  • At 9:01 am, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    But how could you do a Pink Heart Society blog and not have Hugh with longer hair??? Kate Walker agrees!

     
  • At 9:35 am, Blogger Susan Rix said…

    hey girls, I think I've beat both of you... ;-)
    Sue :-)

     
  • At 9:51 am, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    I had to leave some pics for everyone else.... and I did mention the HUNDREDS to choose from.... :(

     
  • At 10:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh cmon Trish... you're not allowed to be sad. Its HUGH JACKMAN DAY!!! ;-)

     
  • At 3:41 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I must say, one of the sexiets things about H is his love for his wife & family. That, and he seems to take none of it seriously :D

     
  • At 1:50 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Lovely Natasha. The pics of him in animal Attraction are always fabulous.

    But I think I have you beat. check out my blog to find out!

    Ally

     
  • At 3:23 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    Your pictures are lovely, Ally. (In fact, I've saved them for future use.) BUT mine are better than yours. *g*

    Do you know, I've never seen Animal Attraction. I've just hired it off Amazon. Doesn't it have a different title in the US??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home