Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A funny kind of day ..

So far I've not written anything today. I spent the entire morning waiting for my husband to have his scan at the hospital - and that always makes me feel incredibly tired. He manages the whole experience much better than I do. He went back to work whereas I came home and slept for an hour in preparation for the manic activity of our evenings.

Ahead of me is a TESCO shop, the washing and ironing of sports kits, supervision of music practises and the delivery and retrieval of son number one to and from his club. I'm beginning to think I shall have to tip my day upside down again and work in the quiet of the night.

One nice thing that happened today is I got around to looking at all the links Trish sent me. While the UK and NA have got 'Accepting the Boss's Proposal', France has 'For Our Children's Sake' and Germany 'A Family To Belong To'.

Next month Australia gets 'Accepting The Boss's Proposal' and Italy 'Ordinary Girl, Society Groom'.

Fun!




2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 am, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    I particularly liked the Italian cover myself!!! AND we're into a whole nother month so more surfing for covers to be done.... Yaayyy!!!

    *Book* due??? *What* book due? me? Nah....

    Was thinking bout you all day yesterday hun! And I'm ready for that nightshift as soon as you want....

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    Not a bad stately home in the background of the Italian cover!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home