Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Headaches and other problems

Today I have woken with the mother of all headaches. I'm currently engaged in balancing the benefits of decapitation as compared to moaning from under my duvet.

Only the children want feeding - which I think is very unreasonable of them.

The car, btw, is back on the road. I had a loose connection to my battery. So that's nice. The AA man did, however, suck in his breath and announce I was going to need to replace said battery or I'd be seeing him again. Does anyone know why men always suck in their breath like that??? I find it very annoying.

If anyone is feeling more like writing than I am - wander over to Trish Wylie's blog. About to start her latest ModEx she's taking you on her writing journey. Currently she's got her hero and heroine so there's plenty of time to join in.

And do check out the Pink Heart Society blog. This Sunday the spotlight is on the wonderful Lucy Gordon.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 pm, Blogger Susan Rix said…

    Sorry you've been suffering. I hope the headache's gone now. Good news about your car though!

    IMO I think men suck in their breath like that because they enjoy worrying us!

    Trish's workshop is doing wonders for my w-i-p - I'm even believing that I'm going to be able to finish it, which, believe me, is nothing short of a miracle!

    Sue :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home