Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hugh Jackman's Birthday

I know we've already had a Hugh Jackman day curtesy of the Pink Heart Society - but what kind of a Pink Heart blogger would I be if I didn't tell you that today is 'the' Hugh Jackman day???

Hugh Michael Jackman was born 12th October 1968 - and didn't he turn out well!




6ft 3" tall
Fluent in German
Extremely near-sighted
Likes sushi - actually, not so sure about that one. I hate sushi. Anyone else???


Now I must stop 'researching' and concentrate on my WIP. It's slow going. Not because I'm finding it difficult to write but because I'm lacking time. Being ill set me back and now my mum has been taken into hospital.

I do wish life was as easy to control as fiction.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:55 pm, Blogger Jopee said…

    Whew, that's serious eye candy Natasha!

    Good luck with the book and {{{hugs}}} about your Mum. Hope she's ok...

     
  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    I had no idea he was so tall! Or near-sighted. Or spoke German. Excellent research site this one!

    Hugs to you and your mum Natasha.

    Ally

     
  • At 10:38 am, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    Hugs to you and your mum.

    I am sure you will get the book flowing.

     
  • At 6:49 pm, Blogger Marcy said…

    Love that photo in the towel!!!

    Hugs to you and your Mom.

    Marcy

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Anonymous Isaac said…

    Very thoughttful blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home