Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New beginnings ...

The last of my offspring returns to school tomorrow. My fingers are sore from sewing on name tags but I think I've managed to work out where everyone should be and with what!

I never really like the start of the school year. I prefer the holidays when it doesn't matter what they wear and I don't have to sit on them hard to make them do their homework/music practise ... And it's so very nice to have had a break from all the clubs!

But, the upside is I get my writing days back. The timing is perfect because I have an important decision to make!

Do I want to spend the next few weeks dreaming about a hero who looks like Luke Wilson?



Or one that looks like Sean Bean?



And to make it yet more complicated, they are heroes from different stories. I think it'll have to be a long soak in a bubble bath with a glass of red wine while I decide ....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Natasha! I bow to you with sewing your kids' name tags. Ive only got one and his' are those adhesive sort that you iron and come off after a few washes so you end up writing his name on the shirt tag anyways *g*

    BTW, My vote goes to Luke Wilson and thanks again for my prize :)

     
  • At 12:19 am, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    A long soak later - and I think you're right! Luke Wilson it is ...

     
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Ooh, I didn't even get to vote!!!

    Though I'm kind of glad. I couldn't pick. Luke Wilson has that wamr and fuzzy charmer thing going on while Sean Bean is kind of nasty sexy. Either or in my book!

    Or yours actually...

    Ally

     

Post a Comment

<< Home