Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Now that's just funny!

Thanks for this, Trish!

I'm ... an actor???

I suppose there's some comfort in knowing I got it right first time, but what did I say? I wanted to come out a 'poet'.

When I got to the question about whether I'd spend my day in NYC 'looking around bookshops' or going to a 'Broadway show' I said 'bookshop'. Deliberately. When, of course, I'd really do both!

Oh well ...


You Should Be an Actor
You have a flair for the dramatic, and you probably already do a lot of acting in your day to day life, just to entertain yourself.No need to steal the spotlight from your friends... You'll get plenty of attention once you start acting professionally!
What Sort of Artist Should You Be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home