Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Kate's Birthday and Juan's vital statistics!

That's quite a title, isn't it! *g*

Today is Kate Walker's birthday - so do pop over and wish her a very happy day.

As anyone who has carefully worked their way through my website knows, I owe Kate a very special debt of gratitude. She was my 'mystery' reader when I submitted my manuscript to the Romantic Novelists' Association New Writers' Scheme. Five pages of constructive criticism later I was ready to write 'For Our Children's Sake' - my first 'sale'. I'm still 'cutting for pace', Kate!

And for Nic and anyone else who needs more information on Juan:

Height: 5ft 11"
Waist: 31"
Chest: 38"
Inside Leg: 33"
Outside Leg: 41"
Collar: 16
Suit: 38
Shoe Size: 6.5

Isn't the web a wonderful and scary thing?!?!?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:46 pm, Blogger Romance, Rumours and Rogues said…

    Wow, when you said vital stats you meant it!

    Now, at the risk of sounding fickle, I don't like his close-up pic half as much as the wet look. Think I'll stick with that pic :)

    And I like them a bit taller...and he has small feet....okay, okay, picky? Who, me?

     
  • At 4:25 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Yeah, too much information all of a sudden ;).

    Though you've made me want to find a tape measure to see what my inside leg measurement is!

     
  • At 9:24 am, Blogger Susan Rix said…

    I almost joined the RNA this year, then I chickened out unsure whether I could complete a full manuscript. I am definitely joining next year. Praying that I get as great a 'mystery' reader as you! (Congrats btw!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home