Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh dear!

Now I've bought a light for the cupboard-I-fondly-call-my-study. Just one click again. I'm beginning to think India Grey is in the right of it. She has a study without access to the internet - and a lovely cream leather chair.


My light is designed by Black + Blum. I like their things. Their sellotape holder is one of the most practical things I've ever bought. It's heavy enough to let you pull tape off with one hand. How sensible is that!

I'm thinking about work spaces again because I've come to the conclusion mine isn't working for me. The main gripe I have is that it's invaded. Often. It means when I come back to whatever I'm doing it's been moved or things have been placed on top of it. I think I've become so much 'white noise' now when I complain about it.

Any ideas?

But now I must stop shopping, stop blogging, stop thinking what I need to do about my poor neglected website - and WRITE.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know, I know, I KNOW.

    ME TOO.

    But writing is soooooo haaaard and shopping is so eeeeeeeeasy....

    I've actually returned to the point where I think the only solution is a writers commune. I think we should all live together in a big house with ten minutes internet access a day, a fridge full of carrot sticks and tofu, and a resident techy website designer. Then we'd all be motivated, focused, happy and thin, with regularly maintained websites.

    Will just do a quick search for suitable properties online....

     
  • At 9:06 am, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    I'm in! Might struggle with the tofu but 'thin' might swing it if I'm given lots of emotional support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home