Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mills & Boon Centenary

Here is the official author photograph taken by Philippa Gedge Photography at the Mills & Boon centenary party - I'm half a face somewhere in the middle. In fact, I'm peeking out from behind India Grey.


Which means I can continue to pretend I look like the photograph on my website. I was twenty-seven then and now I'm .... er ... not. And I'm not having any more photos taken until I can fit back in my wedding dress. At least that was the plan and it's not going terrible well. vbg.

Just love it when a plan comes together.

Trish Wylie, btw, missed the photo altogether because she was talking to the BBC - as you do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great photo.

    If you need more inspiration there are more Oman photos on the blog :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home