Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh joy!

I've corrupted fellow Romance author Donna Alward. It took a while, but my job is done. World domination, one romance author at a time. (There are days, you know, when I feel slightly sorry for Richard. Other days I tell myself every girl must have a hobby. :))


Donna's even sending me links to Richard Armitage fan videos on YouTube now. I feel so proud. vbg.

Want to see her favourite of the day?



Meanwhile, I'm not here. For reasons I haven't worked out I've now become nocturnal. It's approaching 11pm and I'm about to settle in for my day's work. Don't you feel sorry for my family!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 am, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    Well, he is good hero material...having already used him...
    His only problem is that he is nearly impossible as a secondary as he insists on taking the thing over...
    I am currently waiting for my editors thoughts on the second part of my Regency duo. He was the heroine's brother in the first one and nearly stole the book...

     
  • At 8:15 am, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    Think he's doing that in 'Robin Hood', too. No wonder the writers killed off Marion. Don't know anyone over twelve wanted her to end up with poor old Robin. :)

     
  • At 8:16 am, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    Still here at working, btw. It's now 8.15 am and it's been a hard day's night ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home