Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's that time of the year again

It really is that time of year again. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised since I'm midway through the box of books I've been sent to 'judge' as part of the RITA preliminary round. I'm pretty uncomfortable with doing it because it is such a subjective thing. In the end, I can only be honest. I shall read all of them diligently and go with my gut feeling.

It has to be done confidentially which, in a way, is such a shame because I've just read the most fabulous book by a new author. Even if other 'judges' don't share my enthusisam for her book she's certainly won a reader in me.

Meanwhile, you're being asked to do some judging of your own. Which Harlequin or Mills & Boon books stood out for you in 2006?

What was your favourite read of the year? Did you discover a new author whose books you'll watch for? Was there a cover that particularly grabbed you?

This is your moment. Click here and start voting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home