Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Romantic Times Review

I'm feeling quite shaky. Trish has just 'nudged' me to tell me the Romantic Times reviews are in for the February books. It's the final 'merge' month for Harlequin Romance and Silhouette Romance. The line-up is fabulous - Liz Fielding, Lucy Gordon, Judy Christenberry, Raye Morgan, Melissa James and me with 'Crowned: An Ordinary Girl'.

Here's my review:

As students, Dr. Marianne Chambers and Seb Rodier were lovers, but he disappeared suddenly. Seeing him identified in a magazine as Prince Sebastian II of Andovaria was as big a shock as finding herself pregnant -- and alone. A decade later, Seb reappears, asking Marianne's boss to evaluate some historical objects in Andovaria, and Marianne is forced to go along. Maturity has made Seb even more attractive, and their feelings haven't changed. But his life is a demanding one, and Marianne's not sure it's for her. Natasha Oakley's Crowned: An Ordinary Girl (4.5) is a lovely fantasy with just the right touch of realism -- and Seb's irresistible.

—Catherine Witmer


Doesn't really get much sweeter than that! I think I might need to give myself a large glass of wine. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CHAMPERS MORE LIKE!!!

    Can I do the * I told you so* dance now??? Can I? Can I? Huh??? Huh????

     
  • At 5:55 pm, Blogger Melissa McClone said…

    Wonderful review from RT! Congrats Natasha!!! I can't wait to read the book.

     
  • At 11:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fantastic, Natasha!

    Can't wait to read it :)

     
  • At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous review Natasha! If Seb is anywhere near as delicious as Miles, then I'm in...

    Ally

     

Post a Comment

<< Home