Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So not surprising ..

Who started these???

This one I picked up from the lovely Ally. I'm a 'foodie', I confess. It's what I do to relax.

You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...


On the writing front - things are feeling much better. My 'Niroli' book is beginning to feel like something I'm glad I'm writing, but it's felt so sticky for the longest time. And it would seem I'm not alone in getting stuck. Trish Wylie is running a poll on who she should cast as her current hero. I've cast my vote ....

I went for Colin Farrell, but now I'm not sure. Maybe too slight??? Oh the problems that beset a romance writer!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you're out of the sticky patch. It's a pain when a book does that. (I'm touching wood frantically in case mine does that to me over the next three days...)

     
  • At 6:43 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    BEWARE THE BLOGTHING!!! They are a highly addictive, distracting, time-wasting while avoiding writing DISEASE! I should know... I'm in rehab myself...

    And worry not about the Colin issue. He's currently winning hands down. And as its a Modx this time I have some creative licence on the 'attributes' ;)

    Glad Niroli is taking off.. Is my muse at your house???

     
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Must be Trish. And I think mine is too. Must be a muse convention or somethihng - of course they chose Natasha's place since she CAN cook!

     
  • At 12:43 am, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    I can microwave....

     
  • At 5:09 am, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    Yes, the muse is with me. Lemon drizzle cake anyone????

     
  • At 7:10 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Mmmm, yes please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home