Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Arrival


I'm an auntie again!

My brother's wife has just given birth to a baby boy - Josiah. That'll mean I get my newborn fix without having to give birth again myself. Lovely!!

Cuddling will have to wait though. Tonight I'm at Biggleswade Library, Bedfordshire, as part of my committment to the UK's National Year of Reading. 7.30pm. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be at Barton Library, Bedfordshire. 2.00pm. It would be lovely if some of you were able to come along and say 'hello'.

Then I really will have to get my head down. October is 'birthday' month in my family and I have to finish this book by the end of the month too. Writing is such an annoying job to have. You are NEVER finished, NEVER satisfied ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home