Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

That's me 21 again. I have a lovely new ipod - blue - with which to play and I'm having lunch with my dad. And how about this - it appears I'm in my power month now!




Your Birthdate: July 7



You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.

And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.

Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.

You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!



Your strength: Your self sufficiency



Your weakness: You despise authority



Your power color: Maroon



Your power symbol: Hammer



Your power month: July

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 9:47 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS! Hope you're wearing maroon and wielding your hammer, and that you have a lovely day (with champagne and cake featuring heavily...)

     
  • At 12:23 pm, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    Happy Birthday!!!

    The question is if you have a maroon hammer does that make you doubly powerful?

    And have you used Nidal (the man who won Wimbledon) as a hero yet?

     
  • At 12:27 pm, Blogger Nell Dixon said…

    Happy Birthday!!!

     
  • At 2:03 pm, Blogger Liz Fielding said…

    Happy birthday, Natasha. I hope you have as much fun with the iPod as the dh has with his new toy. One half of his life is spend downloading, the other with earphones plugged in. Amy Winehouse is his latest discovery...

     
  • At 2:36 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    Happy Birthday precious!!!

    I expect to hear all about your day later on MSN ;)

     
  • At 8:12 am, Blogger Kate Walker said…

    Happy Birthday love

    Sorry I'm a little late - i was travelling back from the RNA Conference yesterday. But the wishes for happiness are no less sincere for being a little belated.

    Hope your day was wonderful

    Kate

     
  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Romance, Rumours and Rogues said…

    I'm not here, I'm revising, but whispering happy birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home