Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, July 21, 2008

Classic FM

Fiona Harper has been waving the flag for Harlequin Mills & Boon nice and high. I always feel a nervous wreck when I give interviews which is probably why I enjoy hearing my friend's suffer.



The romance publishers Mills and Boon are celebrating their centenary this year with a special exhibition at Manchester Central Library. What's made them so successful and how do you become a Mills and Boon novelist? Writer Fiona Harper perhaps knows better than most; Plus a chance to taste some fine tea accompanied by some specially chosen opera at the Cheltenham Music Festival.

You can hear it
here. Scroll down to 12th July podcast.

Now I must go and get my sleeping bag. I'm being a very good mum and am spending the night camping in the garden. Fiona has just been on MSN (while I listened to her podcast) and she is still laughing ....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home