Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, June 09, 2008

Blogging at PHS

If you want to know who he is you'll have to go over to the Pink Heart Society. It's my turn to choose a Male on Monday. It's a tough job!

Meanwhile, I'm getting organised. I have reclaimed the cupboard-I-fondly-call-my-study and have turfed out everything that isn't condusive to my working day. All of that is now spread around the other rooms of the house and I do believe I have finally demonstrated to my nearest and dearest what I've been whittering on about for months. In fact, the very last words my husband muttered as he left for work was that he'd stop off at the retail park and pick up some archive boxes. Result! I've also put in an order for a large whiteboard. And I've just this minute flexed my credit card and bought a white anglepoise lamp which suits my current 70s vibe.

It's not even 9 o'clock yet!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:01 am, Blogger Kate Walker said…

    Yay!! A room of your own - now keep it that way!

    Kate always ready to offer support on this project

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that is what I call a result! Brilliant.
    Now all we have to do is pretend that summer has not finally arrived. LOL :-)

     
  • At 8:40 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hell-o! It's gorgeous Nacho!

    You see, my feeling is that it's utterly essential to have a designated writing room. Otherwise having pictures of lovely and semi-naked men on your walls in a non-professional environment is just a bit... seedy. Now, go out and buy the biggest pinboard and box of drawing pins you can find!

     
  • At 12:07 pm, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    A room of your own is essential.

    HOoray on reclaiming it.

    And I had to watch ALL the YOur tube videos ofNacho. great man but I keep seeing tortilla chips!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home