Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Spam



In the space of four minutes I have just received 302 spam messages which have been caught by my filter and a further 114 which were not. In the main they're the 'Mail Delivery System' ones. Anyone else getting those?

Why does anyone send them????? I must be having some kind of understanding bypass because I just DO NOT get why anyone would bother to send them.

But, the point is, whilst I am being so blessed it's very likely I'm deleting good messages in with the bad. If you've contacted me and I don't reply please do try again.

Meanwhile it's sports' day for Offspring 5. Bad mother that I am I don't want to spend my afternoon sitting in a hot field. I have reached the stage of book creation where any time away from my hero is time wasted, but I will be there. Just couldn't cope with the guilt if I wasn't.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home