Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Mills & Boon Editor Guest Blog

For today and tomorrow the Pink Heart Society has my editor, Jenny Hutton, as Guest blogger.

Click HERE to read her interview.

And, tagged by Trish Wylie:

Four jobs I've had:

1. Actress
And when 'resting' :) -
2. Various secretarial jobs - I particularly liked EMI records
3. Shop Assistant - the worst being the one in a shoe shop. By the end of the day I wanted to hit anyone who didn't buy the pair I went up a high ladder to get!
4. Waitress




Four places I've lived:

I haven't lived in four places. At least not if you mean the kind of place where you put down roots and make friends ...

1 Rayners Lane in Middlesex
2 Fulham in Central London
3 Bedfordshire


Four favorite foods:


1 Anything with chilli in it
2 Olives
3. Cheese
4. Fillet steak - the reason I can never be a vegetarian!



Four movies I could watch over and over:


1. Hobson's Choice
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Notting Hill
4. Blythe Spirit


TV shows I enjoy:


1. Any foodie programme
2. Dad's Army (endless repeats)
3. Foyle's War
4. Vicar of Dibley



Four places I've traveled:


1. Hamburg
2. Vienna
3. Paris
4. Amsterdam


Four places I'd like to visit:


1. Melbourne - because Ally and Nic make it sound so great
2. Manijumup in Western Australia where my friend Lisa lives
3. Venice - before it sinks

4. The Ice Hotel in Sweden





Four websites I go to daily:


1. e-harlequin
2 The Pink Heart Society blog
3. various author blogs
4. EBAY - I'm addicted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home