Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm off to London in the morning

I've just spent the most ridiculous amount of time trying to work out the Christmas train timetable. I'm sure these things are made deliberately complicated. No doubt there's some grey suited someone somewhere who thoroughly enjoys the thought of us lesser mortals getting in a muddle.

Normally I wouldn't bother. I don't have much sense of direction but I do usually get where I mean to - even if it is a little later than I planned. :) This time I have to be more sensible as I'm taking my three elder children with me and they object to hanging around waiting for things.

We're going to see the Royal Shakespeare Company's production of 'Much Ado About Nothing'. I'm re-tuning them. They've each had any appreciation for 'the bard' educated out of them and I want them to see it done well. I'll let you know how it goes!

I'm also curious to see inside the Novello Theatre as it's been recently reburbished. The pictures look absolutely fabulous. There's something very special about sitting in a beautiful theatre watching a great play. No DVD can match it!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you all have a FAB time!

    I agree, whether it's watching a play, musical or panto, the theatre is a truly magical place.

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

    Sue :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home