Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, April 24, 2006

I blame Trish Wylie

Having said I wasn't going to do a blog - here I am. Slightly mystified as to how I've got here and it's all Trish Wylie's fault.

Not only has she had to be firmly persuaded to share Nathan Fillion with Ally Blake, but she lied outright when she said setting up a blog was easy. Easy my ...

About as easy as filling out a tax return. On the positive side she has just been on MSN for the longest possible time while I struggled my way through the set-up process. Anyone would think we didn't have books to write.

But ...

Trish said she'd post Patrick Dempsey as a hero on her blog, but not mention he was 'my' hero. Isn't that shabby??? Although to me this isn't a photograph of Patrick at all, but Jeremy Norland. Picture the privileged stepson of an English Viscount. Jem is the hero of my May NA release 'Ordinary Girl, Society Groom' and he's lovely - and mine!

And while I'm at it - here is the photograph of Clive Owen that glinted down at me from my wall during the creation of Nicholas Regan-Phillips. He's the hero of my current UK release 'Millionaire Dad: Wife Needed'.

Now I'm completely exhausted and shall have to go and lie down in a darkened room.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:08 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    Welcome to the world of blogging! You're a very brave little soldier.... And I'm as proud as a parent...

     
  • At 1:08 am, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    More of these sorts of pictures and this girl will be back daily!

     
  • At 8:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, excellent! A new author blog. Err.. that's not new author but new blog. Obviously.

    Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere. Have fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home