Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ooops!

I've just been told off for playing my music too loud! Surely that's a role reversal????

My youngest was off school yesterday with a temperature, and will be again today, so I'm 'stealing a march on the day' and starting early. I think 5.00am is a perfectly reasonable time to have something to hum along to, don't you? Apparently not. Hey ho!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger carol marinelli said…

    Good to see you blogging.
    Mine tell me to stop when I am singing!!
    I do have a terrible voice ( it sounds lovely to me) and I do have diverse taste in music but I should be allowed to sing!!!
    That's the trouble with writing romance - all those good songs pop into my head.....
    Come On Eileen xxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home