Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Friday, December 28, 2007

Trish is back - and other good news

Whilst it's lovely to have her at the other end of MSN - the best thesaurus in the business - it does mean my fun on her blog is over. And I'd found the most perfect research trip for her. Such a shame.

But here it is! The spa town of Lisdoonvarna in County Clare, Ireland, hold an annual matchmaking festival. There has to be a book in that. She ought to go, don't you think!

I've had some lovely news. My contribution to the Niroli series, 'The Tycoon's Princess Bride', has been nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award. The full listing is HERE.

Fellow Pink Heart Society pals Trish and Ally are nominated in the Harlequin Romance category. I'm over in Harlequin Presents - which is kind of fun. It's a particularly nice award to be up for because you don't have to do anything to enter. The shortlist just appears. And, like Trish, it's my third year running. It's just the most lovely feeling.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home