Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm going to live!

Well, the world is still fuzzy but I'm now upright. Still can't drive - which I suppose has a few advantages. Can't get to the supermarket, can't do the school run .....

I've just put the phone down on Trish Wylie who is without an internet connection at the moment. She wondered if I'd like to post an update on her blog for her ....

Hee!!!

Well I have. Go see.

Now I have absolutely no time to update my own. I'm so irritated at having lost a week on my book. You know, it's when you can't write you really understand how important it is that you do it!!!

Can't talk now. Have a sheikh to sort.

Here's my boy ...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home