Natasha Oakley - British Romance Author

Writer of tug-at-the-heartstrings, feel-good romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon

Monday, September 03, 2007

PHS Hugh Jackman Tour 2007



Fortunately it's effortless to find pictures of this man on the web. I've used up a fair few on my PHS blog this morning but I've still got one or two more! If you've absolutely no idea what I'm talking about you need to pop over to the Pink Heart Society and read all about the annual Hugh Jackman Tour!!

I've narrowed my personal selection down to two.

Hugh Jackman - the family man.

I'm still not sure about his beard but this is a lovely, natural photo of Hugh with his wife Deborra-Lee and their daughter Ava Eliot Jackman.

Only then I came across this one of Hugh Jackman in front of BOOKS. That has to be about perfect! You choose.

And here, as promised on my PHS blog today, is Sandra Garcia-Myers review of my Niroli book, 'The Tycoon's Princess Bride', for the Romantic Times Magazine.

Princess Isabella Fierezza wants reclusive Domenic Vincini to build a resort she hopes will increase tourism to Niroli. A scarred burn victim who tried, but ultimately failed, to rescue his family from a fire, Domenic senses something in his soul awaken when he meets Isabella. But he's afraid of caring too deeply for someone, so he rejects her. But Isabella doesn't give up that easily. Will he realize, before it's too late, how lucky he would be to have a second chance at love? Natasha Oakley's beautifully crafted story shimmers with emotion. The Tycoon's Princess Bride (4.5), the newest addition to the Royal House of Niroli series, is a terrifically poignant tale about looking beneath the surface to the soul and recognizing your soul mate.

Reviews honestly don't come lovelier than that! And it was a TOP PICK which is just pure icing on the cake.

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

  • At 11:15 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    CONGRATS on the review and the TOP PICK!!!

    But MY Hugh pics are nicer ;)

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    I admit Hugh on the sofa is nice - if a little smooth. BUT the upside down one ...?

     
  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    Right - think of what way you had to put your head to look at that one...!!!!

    Now you know what it would be like to have Hugh beside you on the pillow.... ;)

     
  • At 11:35 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    Now let's look at this clearly. You've got a picture of Hugh lying on the FLOOR. That's uncomfortable! If I'm being picky I'm not sure I like the vein lines on his forehead.

    Picture 2 you have him frowning. Nice jumper tho.

    Picture 1 is a repeat from last year and he looks, dare I say it, a little smug.

    I WIN!

     
  • At 11:38 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    Oooohhhhhhhhh THATS how we're playing this is it?????????

    Weeelllllll YOUR picture one has him SIDE ON with SUNGLASSES and UNSHAVEN with his WIFE... where's the hero inspiration in THAT I ask you?????

    Picture two - granted is better - but CAN WE SEE A CATEGORY ROMANCE ON THOSE SHELVES?????? Hmmmmmmm????

     
  • At 11:41 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    But look at those strong arms holding that baby!!

    AND I reckon the pink ones are my hardbacks - before they went dark pink.

     
  • At 11:43 pm, Blogger Ally Blake said…

    Nice. All I can say is verrrry nice...

    Ally

     
  • At 11:44 pm, Blogger Trish Wylie said…

    ONE PINK COPY????? O-N-E...

    And seriously - you get hero inspiration from ARMS??? Shall I bring up the nutcracking line??? SHALL I????

     
  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Natasha Oakley said…

    There's two pink copies and the rest of my books are just out of the picture.

    AND certainly arms are VERY important. What kind of books are you writing??????

    Hi Ally!

     
  • At 11:54 pm, Blogger Romance, Rumours and Rogues said…

    Top Pick is fab!!!
    This one hits OZ shelves soon and can't wait!

     
  • At 6:42 am, Blogger Michelle Styles said…

    The review is lovely, Natasha.

    As are your pictures of Hugh.

     
  • At 7:38 am, Blogger Susan Rix said…

    Hmm... you've almost converted me to liking Hugh with facial hair. Definitely LOVE him as the family man - and arms are also VERY important in a hero, imho.

    Congrats on the TOP PICK! :-D

     
  • At 8:56 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hugh in front of books...good call!

     
  • At 6:33 pm, Blogger peggy said…

    love the cover of your book.

    peggy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home